sp3 slipstream

Hi! this is rfwdwork and I am new to this so please bare with me, what version of sp3 do you use to integrate in the window xp slipstream cd. I also understand that you integrate ie7 first then sp3, correct? Is the sme also true for wmp11 as well? My windows xp po=ro cd has sp1 included. Do I integrate sp2network version?

Edited by rfwdwork

Thank you that is what I wanted to know. I'read the blog on zdnet later as I am at work and I also looked at the thread on msfn and to much info at this time I am starting to get confused. thanks again and I hope everything works. Oh just remembered, I was going to download and install the virtual machine by microsoft, unless you can recomend another one.

I believe you are supposed to integrate WMP11, then SP3, then IE7.

This order is not correct. You need to integrate first SP3 and then you can integrate wmp11 or IE7 in any order you want. The best is to download latest Wmp11 Slipstreamer and then to install it. Copy installed executable of WMP11 Slipstreamer to nLite folder. Now Start nLite, integrate SP3, now add to Hotfix list WMP11 and IE7 and relevant hotfixes. Make sure that WMP11 and IE7 are on top of the list, so all hotfixes are under it.

Cheers ;)