Office 2003 - Frontpage Slipstream

DRauch

I have Office 2003, and it has two different CD's. One with Office 2003 and the other with Frontpage 2003.

I was just curious if there is anyway to slipstream the two of them into one executable.

You can't make one executable, but you can make one CD. I never done this, but is should be like this. Create empty folder. Copy Off2003 files to it. Rename setup.exe to something other, like off2003setup.exe and setup.ini (located in FILES\SETUP) to off2003setup.ini. Now copy Frontpage 2003 to same folder, you can overwrite same files. It's important that you files are the same. What I mean with this is that you don't use Off2003 with SP1 for example and Frontpage with no SP. They must be on same level. After that create optimized ISO. You can use for this my Slipstreamer. You should be able to find more about this on this forum, just use search.

Cheers ;)

How can this be done using the Office 2000/XP/2003/2007 Slipstreamer - version 1.6.2?

You can't do this using my tool. You can fully slipstream all editions of Office you have and the combine it to one using this guide. After that you can use my tool to create optimized ISO.

Cheers ;)

Is there a way to create this AIO CD with SP3 slipstreamed?

I used your slipstreamer to create an office 2003 with sp3 in it.

How can I continue to put Frontpage with the SP3 on the same CD?

Thanks again.

Is there a way to create this AIO CD with SP3 slipstreamed?

I used your slipstreamer to create an office 2003 with sp3 in it.

How can I continue to put Frontpage with the SP3 on the same CD?

Thanks again.

In separate folder do slipstream of Frontpage. When you finish it, rename setup.exe to FrontPage2003.exe and setup.ini located in FILES/SETUP to FrontPage2003.ini (these names are examples, but names of .exe and .ini files must match). Now copy all frontpage files to Off 2003 folder and allow overwriting. That's all.

Cheers ;)

In separate folder do slipstream of Frontpage.

I tried to do a slipstream of Frontpage with your slipstreamer, but it doesn't work.

Here is a print out of the log:

15:39:02: Logging started:

15:41:38: Creating Administrative install...

15:41:51: Error with creating admin install: Probably valid product key is not entered.

15:41:51: Creation finished.

15:41:54: Error with service pack slipstream: Admin path does not contain necessary files or selected product is not supported.

The key is supposed to be good, because this is my office key.

Any advice?

------------------- EDIT ----------------

Never mind, I found a typing error with my serial :P

Edited by YMatrix