office 2003 Slipstreamer v1.6, a small question

oscar734

wonderful work, always have to say this first, thanks for the great software, it really save alot of update time, great!!

just a small question, i think, v1.5.5 ,when integrate hotfix, i can select multi files at one time, ex: if i just download three updates, i can select all after, and integrate them at one time.

but seems to me that v1.6 cannot do that, i have to integrate one by one. and if i dont want this update, neither backspace or detele works once hotfix is selected, ~~ is it my problem or???

THanks for the great work again!

wonderful work, always have to say this first, thanks for the great software, it really save alot of update time, great!!

You are welcome.

just a small question, i think, v1.5.5 ,when integrate hotfix, i can select multi files at one time, ex: if i just download three updates, i can select all after, and integrate them at one time.

but seems to me that v1.6 cannot do that, i have to integrate one by one. and if i dont want this update, neither backspace or detele works once hotfix is selected, ~~ is it my problem or???

THanks for the great work again!

Since 1.6 Final you can not type to input box, you need always to use Browse button. I done this to avoid possible errors. And when you use Browse button you should be able to select more then one hotfix. I don't have problem with that.

Cheers ;)