Autoplay Tab is Missing

cumminbk

Aright my autoplay tab is missing and i cannot figure out what is causing it

The Shell Hardware Detection service is running so i know that is not the problem

i do use many registry tweaks and a nlite version of xp. But here is the think i have installed a fresh version of xp with sp3 using nlite in virtual pc and used the same iso to install a fresh copy of xp on my laptop. the laptop has no issue with autoplay in virtual pc there is an issue. I have a slightly older version of my uacd installed on my desktop that also does not have autoplay.

the only thing i can think of is that for some reason when i did my install of xp on my laptop it had an issue and current user tweaks did not apply correctly so i am thing it is an issue with these tweaks. (none of which are suppose to disable autoplay)

I am attaching my tweak list. let me know and provide any other suggestions please

REG_Tweaks.txt

I have never seen the tab for disabling autoplay before. It always annoyed me that it wasn't in XP (or maybe idk where it is?) and I used it in 98, and using SHIFT to bypass autoplay (which still works in XP) also triggers the StickyKeys program. :wacko: