Last Session files Don't work in 1.2 beta!

Thinkster

I've used nLite before for XP Builds and it's worked good and even allows you to load a session file.

This is the first time I've tried vLite and it looks like it's not quite there yet. The options look good, but don't work for me.

I spent the time slipstreaming SP1 and went through all the tweaks, component removals, unattended, etc. but it created the .iso without applying

any of the custom settings. I looked at the Last Session file and it had very little listed in there. So I had a Last session file that I had created

previously on a non-SP1 slipstreamed build and placed them in the root of the new SP1 slipstreamed source files. I made sure that the "Load last session on browse" was checked, but it completely ignores it and overwrites my "Last Session.ini" with minimal data.

Is there any way to get customizations to work or just hang in and wait for a new version of vLite?

I don't know why your LastSeason.ini don't work, but you mentioned that nothing was applied using vLite. You have to press button Apply before creating ISO. Also, if you using non-English preset that might be the problem since they are not supported anymore.

Cheers ;