Windows XP SP2 Updates

Hi,

I need to download all the updates after SP2 but Windows Updates Downloader only shows three critical updates. I need all the updates so I can slipstream using nlite. Where can I get ulz for all the updates, currently I am using 2008-05-20.

Thanks,

The latest service pack is SP3. As such, the only critical updates in the UL files are the ones that have been released after that.

Update your source files to SP3 and you'll be off to the races. :)

The latest service pack is SP3. As such, the only critical updates in the UL files are the ones that have been released after that.

Update your source files to SP3 and you'll be off to the races. :)

I do not want to include SP3 on my install Just SP2 and all the updates, I have uninstalling but does not help. I am looking for ulz older then 2008-05-20 can anyone help please.

Thanks,

I am looking for the same thing as nick12. I am deploying XP SP2 to all my workstations on my corporate network and we are not yet ready to update to SP3. I would like to get an update list that contains all patches for XP that were released after SP2. Is this possible?

I am looking for the same thing as nick12. I am deploying XP SP2 to all my workstations on my corporate network and we are not yet ready to update to SP3. I would like to get an update list that contains all patches for XP that were released after SP2. Is this possible?

I had saved the previous release of "ulz" file dated 2008-04-08 and I was able to pull all the updates, looks like if you don't save ulz files when you download latest release it will overwrite since file name is same. If you need it let me know. I think Mr. JCarle's should have repository of old ulz files.

Thanks for everyone help.

• 3 weeks later...

i would like to have update list for april 2008 for english windows XP-x86

latest i had was january and IE6 crash whithout update post to january

and due to some of my old program, i cannot integrate IE7 in my CD, i have to install it after my other program (roxio burning 7 who didn't like IE7)

is it possible to have the list of update for april ?