Can i stop interference of Wireless Mouse/Keyboard & Wireless Rout

I have a Dlink DI-524 Wireless Router on my main PC with DSL, and bought a Logitech Cordless EX 110 desktop (mouse+keyboard combo). Initially, i did NOT notice any problems until a couple weeks passed, when i had to reboot the router for the Access Point (AP) to work. I kept getting 'Media disconnected' on ANY other computer that tried to connect to it. Within a month, i had to reboot the router every few DAYS, in order for it to work. Now, about two months later, i virtually have to reset the router EVERYTIME my computers want to connect to the AP. I finally decided to disconnect the Logitech wireless mouse & keyboard, and use my corded ones. At first, ALL was still the same, but it steadily got better, and now around a day gone by, i have NOT reset the router, yet.

I would NEVER have gotten a wi-fi mouse/keyboard had i known interference would occur. Originally, i though it would ONLY happen IF the devices operated at the SAME frequency range. Apparently, i was wrong. :whistle: The mouse, by itself, says it's at 27 MHz(that's considered high), and i don't know what freq. the keyboard or receiver are. Obviously, the router is at 2.4 GHz. Is there anything i can do? If i put the router in another room on a different PC, i'd need a wi-fi adapter(card) for my main PC, and wouldn't the EX 110 still interfere with that, right? Anybody have a clue on how to remedy this situation? :blink: