This has to be a bug!

WSZsr

Take one original Dell XP Pro SP2 that works perfectly and use the latest version of nLite to add only SP3 and you end up with a CD that causes BSOD 7b or no hard drive found on my Dells. You can integrate the latest AHCI/SATA drivers or use F6 during install and it stll causes the exact same failure.

I have been using nLite for some time with no problems - always on Dell computers using Dell CD media without problem.

This has to be a bug in nLite.

Dell XPS 410 with SATA hard drives and SATA optical drives (Intel 965 chipset)

Dell XPS M1330 with SATA hard drive

Edited by WSZsr

Sounds like a SP3 issue to me.

Did you slipstream under Vista maybe?

If you slipstreamed it under XP as a host and did nothing else then report to MS or your shop where you got that OEM CD.

Sounds like a SP3 issue to me.

Did you slipstream under Vista maybe?

If you slipstreamed it under XP as a host and did nothing else then report to MS or your shop where you got that OEM CD.

I slipstreamed under XP Pro SP2. Slipstreamed SP3 and nothing else. Also tried it on a retail CD without any service packs.

Edited by WSZsr

Not very describing topic title. Slipstreaming Sp3 works fine here, only done it twice, but works ok.

I would check if you have proper .net framework and check u had print spooler service running before installing .net latest if u did that.

Also MSMQ service could be needed. Doesn't sound like a nlite issue tbh.