New user creation question

displayname

I have made several nLite CDs, mostly for use on other people's computers. I mostly preset to "Safe" and then do minor editing.

One of the things I add in Unattended is the creation of a new user account of "Power User" type and set to autologin with that user. What I'm finding in the finished product is that account creation seems to be limited to either Administrator or "Limited" / "Restricted".

My questions:

How limited or restricted are these accounts?

Can other people (parents) use these accounts instead of Administrator without problems, or should I try to get "Power User" back?

Is there a way to get back the ability to create a "Power User" account, or is "Restricted" the only other option and maybe a sufficient option for most people's use?

I don't have a LastSession to post, but I'm tying not to thin down the install too much. It's mostly a "Safe" preset.

OK, 52 views and no reply, so I'm going to assume that there is no answer.

The only two types of user account for XP are Administrator and User. nLite's "Power User" option is just a nonfunctional joke.

I'll tell my parents that they can either stay logged in as Administrator all the time, or call tech support (that's me) every time they want to change something.

They will feel that being logged in as "Restricted User" for basic usage and having to log out and log back in as Administrator every time they want to do anything at all that isn't allowed by "Restricted Account" permissions is more hassle than they are willing to put up with. And since they live in a different part of the country, I'm guessing that it's going to be all Administrator login all the time.