Office 2003 Unattended Install

kummah

I am trying to integrate Office 2003 with all updates to a WinXP unattended install. I am using RunOnceEx.cmd to integrate my apps into XP.

I created a unattended Office 2003 as explained in the unattended.msfn.org site i.e first create Admin Install, then SP3 and then updates! When when I integrated it with Wip XP RunOnceEx.cmd, it gave an error "Insert MS Office 2003 CD" and gets stuck there!

Please advice how to solve this problem!

• 3 months later...

I am trying to integrate Office 2003 with all updates to a WinXP unattended install. I am using RunOnceEx.cmd to integrate my apps into XP.

I created a unattended Office 2003 as explained in the unattended.msfn.org site i.e first create Admin Install, then SP3 and then updates! When when I integrated it with Wip XP RunOnceEx.cmd, it gave an error "Insert MS Office 2003 CD" and gets stuck there!

I've used the ORK (Office Resource Kit) for that purpose and never had any problem with. Just find it and follow all the instructions. It works great. I've use many different so-called "transforms" on the same office package to be able to choose which part of the office package I wanted.

That is probably InfoPath problem. Use my Office Slipstreamer (link in my signature) to slipstream SP3 and hotfixes. It will fix that problem automatically. Also, I will recommend direct slipstream, since you will got same size as your original CD. If you do not want to start everything again, copy your Office files to HD, load Office 2003 into Slipstreamer and from menu File select "Microsoft.Office.Interop.InfoPath.SemiTrust.dll Fix".

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-