Vista Premium Vs. Business

yronnen

Hi,

So I'm comparing the Vista Premium and Business editions, and frankly it seems that the Premium edition is much better (not to mention cheaper).

The premium has all the media features while the Business offers fax/scanning, backup and remote desktop support without any of the media features. Are there any other key features of the Business edition that I'm missing?

Reason I'm asking is that I'm about to get one of these versions and I find it hard to justify the Business edition.

Thanks.

if IIS7 is important and you also need the Media center you have to use the Ultimate Edition which includes both

Well, the Ultimate is way too pricey for me, and features like IIS7 (and they probably have MSMQ etc.) are more important for me than the media center and the premium version of solitare...

and the premium version of solitare...

Business edition comes with all the games, they are just turned off. You need to goto Control Panel - Programs - Turn Window Features On/Off, then select components from there. You need to have Administrator privileges.