toside.sys

bcmktg

Granted, I am relatively new at this and have relatively good succes up until now, I have come to an obstacle which had me ready to beat my head against the keyboard in abject frustration. I have made several successful unattended installs so far using nLite and have not run onto any problems that could not be solved by correcting setup errors, but this one has me whupped. I am installing on a test computer that has had several different iterations of Win XP Pro Corp SP 2 and even the SP3 Real Performance edition I downloaded from the usenet, so I know it is not a problem with the RAM memory. In fact, I can hook up the original hard drive with that RP OS on it and it runs just like a fine Swiss watch. I am using a known good copy of Win XP Pro Corp SP3 to start with and slipstreaming SP3 RTM. The install doesn't even get past loading the Windows setup files before it errors out. I have tried everything I could think of that might help, but to no avail. I would truly appreciate any help I can get on this. I am uploading my Last Session .ini file in case it might be of assistance.

Thanks.

Al

LAST_SESSION.INI