How to install winxp over WAN?

Hi,

I've looked over this forum and created a unattented Winxp dvd. Everything is working but now I want to use a (free) deployment program to send this windowsXP and afterwards some hotfixes.

I looked and found 'WPKG', 'OPSI' and 'Diegostart'.

The this is that I want to partition the disk into 2 partitions (C: 30gb and D:) and after that install the unattented image. No user interaction is admitted. We have a multi-domain environment, not just 1 domain and this over a WAN. It has to be used here in.

Can someone tell me if there is such a program or programs that could help me out? :unsure:

Edited by Kingskawn

Hi,

I've looked over this forum and created a unattented Winxp dvd. Everything is working but now I want to use a (free) deployment program to send this windowsXP and afterwards some hotfixes.

I looked and found 'WPKG', 'OPSI' and 'Diegostart'.

The this is that I want to partition the disk into 2 partitions (C: 30gb and D:) and after that install the unattented image. No user interaction is admitted. We have a multi-domain environment, not just 1 domain and this over a WAN. It has to be used here in.

Can someone tell me if there is such a program or programs that could help me out? :unsure:

Over WAN !?

It may help you !?

http://www.msfn.org/board/Unattended-RIS-I...ation-f127.html