Strange problem with integration on XP SP3

AndreyPopov

previosly no any problem. one month ago no problem. now I have problem with integration.

I don't find why!

if I integrate ANY addon than during Copy Files in GUI setup phase I recieve message - cannot find file NAPCLIENTPROV.MOF (this is uncompressed name of file napprov.mo_)!!!!!!!!!!!

if I press Cancel - ALL files cannot copy and I recieve BAD install.

in unnantended install - Cancel "pressed" automaticaly.

please help me solve problem!!!!!!!!

Edited by AndreyPopov

when u get that popup dont cancel...just browse for that file which is located in c:\windwos\system32\wbem

69480436zw5.th.jpg

this is partly solve problem.

when I use unnantended install than setup NOT ASK for missing file and NOT copy files and I recieve broken install!!!

I get the same error, but after integrating IE7 & WMP11 - IE7 with RVM_Integrator WMP11 with WMP11 Integrator. I'm not sure, but the error comes from one of them. I'll put them one by one and "debug" the install.

I get the same error, but after integrating IE7 & WMP11 - IE7 with RVM_Integrator WMP11 with WMP11 Integrator. I'm not sure, but the error comes from one of them. I'll put them one by one and "debug" the install.

same thing here. slipstreamed SP3, WMP11 with boooggy's method and IE7 with RVM. same error. I was able to select the file in that location but still not normal. just posting so others can have the info to replicate and solve it.

Has anyone figured out a good fix for this yet. Cause I get the same problem. Now so far I have done a lot of testing.

NR_IE7en_Addon_1.1.0.7z addon intergration is cause this error.

Slipstreaming WMP11 with wmp11slips0.99i intergration is cause this error.

So both IE7 and WMP11 gives me these errors. I done seperate installs for testing, testing 1 at a time.

I also have confirmed that ONE of the 2 following will also give this error(I did not test which one)

CppRuntimes2008_Addon_n7Epsilon_1.2-20080413

DirectX_9.0c_End-User_Runtime_AddOn_0.3.3_-_redxii.7z

Now same as others, I was able to select the file and then install continues on, but we are doing most this stuff so we have to do LESS during install, not more.

Edited by Spontaneous

man....this err is caused by breaking digital signatures. any addon that edits files that are signed will make setup to give errors.

one solution is to disable sfc.

or thanx microsoft ....... :angry:

Edited by boooggy

• 2 weeks later...

Then sfc disabling with nlite is not working anymore having sp3 :(

Though eventlog after installation tells me that wfp is off and the "DOSFC" tag on preparation with nlite was set, I get same error message in setupact.log after installation and no firewall and no wmi provider working on such a system.

it only happens if i integrate any wmp11 or ie7 regardlewss what integrator or pack used.

Does ny1 no, whether I must also tell nlite to remove all catalog files (which i havent yet)

:unsure: