Kaspersky + Internet Download Manager compatibility

Nepsyde

Ok

i have just reinstalled windows xp on my laptop, and i remember having the same problem on my desktop long time ago. After using NOD32 i thought about trying a new av... kaspersky internet security. So i paid my fees and so forth and basically got it up and running. Now my problem starts. I have a rapidshare account and i sometimes like to test and download things.

The problem occurs when i try to download from rapidshare (i have even put it on sitelogin in Internet download manager) using my internet download manager. if i try to download it will keep saying Send GET.... and won't move. When i try to turn off my kaspersky and download it works perfectly (automatic download from download manager feature). Ok since i found it was kaspersky not being set up properly i dug around and found how to enable it for download manger (firewall, setting so forth, template and clicked on download manager saying hey its a download manager) hwoever i get the same thing Send GET.... in my download manager.

Second time i put it as "allow all" hopefully meaning hey let internet download manager so what ever it wants and don't p*** with it, however i get the same results. If i completely close kaspersky internet secruity it starts working like a gem but its not working with kaspersky on... any have any issue like this before.. any help would do

cheers