Context Menu

Gagira

I am seemingly missing several important commands from the right-click menu of every file. This is only an issue with right-clicking files in the basic explorer/folder view. The image below shows what I mean, this is an issue with any recognised file type:

however this is not an issue with right-clicking files via start menu, (all file types, not just shortcuts), as the image shows:

Could someone upload the missing registry entries, please, copy it from their vista machines

or is there any program or something on vista that can restore default context menu

Thank you

Edited by Gagira

seems to be your .exe file extension is screwed up since right-clicking on powerdvd.exe doesn't give you option to run as administrator.

will have to check when i get home what the registry values are. in meantime, check your registry's .exe and see if it's missing or values are blank or something.

Read this semi-related issue fix

To see if you have one of the apps in question or just too many context entries added.

It should do the the trick.

Glary Utilities

I am seemingly missing several important commands from the right-click menu of every file. This is only an issue with right-clicking files in the basic explorer/folder view. The image below shows what I mean, this is an issue with any recognised file type:

however this is not an issue with right-clicking files via start menu, (all file types, not just shortcuts), as the image shows:

Could someone upload the missing registry entries, please, copy it from their vista machines

or is there any program or something on vista that can restore default context menu

Thank you