Network monitor

I have 4 computer connected wireless. All of them have Win XP and there are shared.

There is NO server services. I would like to know if there is any software that you know that is able to monitor computers in this condition? (without server) and that for exemple installing this software on one of those PC I would be able to check for exemple the daily traffic of the other PCs.

IS it possible?

Regards

• 4 months later...
what kind of information are you looking to extract from this monitoring?

Hi sorry for after so long I look at this post I compleeted forgot it. Im stll with this problem. I would like to get information such as network activity on the Lan PCs. Like how much each pc is downloading and uploading.

Another thing is that I have one old laptop that has 3 accounts for each person and I would like to see (if possible) which sites they were looking at, streaming, and what time). But all this should be on a normal environment where all the pc are connected to a router wireless, I have no servers. Do you think this is possible?

Regards,

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest davidjones333

NETWORK MONITOR:Network Monitor is available in two versions: a full version that ships with Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS) and a "lite" version that ships with Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 Server, and Windows NT Server 4.0. The lite version contains a subset of the full version's commands. In this article, I focus primarily on the lite version of Network Monitor because more people have this version. The two versions have some significant differences.

-------------------

davidjones

Advisor