Minor format problem and couple of questions.

On the bottom of the Configuration window the labels on the size and position of the PNG are shifted to the left.

Is there a way (or a theme) to expose the taskbar below the WPI window?

How do I invoke the extraction (7z.exe) to test if my substitution of the 64 bit .exe is working? Is it used at configuration time or only during install?

Thanks............John

Can I get a pic?

As for the extract maka 7zip file and put it in the install folder.

The select extract from the command line drop-down menu and it will show you the proper syntax.

Also change line 8 in WPI.hta from border="none" to border ="full" this will allow you to access the taskbar.

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian

Thanks, Kelsenellenelvian for your reply.

I modified the .hta and have access to the taskbar - great.

I attach a picture of the Configuration window, although all the samples I have found here and on your web site have the same minor shift.

I used the pull down and it added '%extract% src dst' to my Cmd line. Is this then executed at install time? Can I execute it at configuration time?

Thanks again..................John

Sorry, Kelsenellenelvian I was not clear on the buttons I meant. The buttons you showed are just fine on the left. I put an outline on the Picture Details position and size pull downs (not really buttons), and attached it here.

BTW, how do you get your picture to appear in the forum without attaching it? When I click on Insert Image, it wants a URL - I assume a hosting site.

Thanks ......................John

Kelsenellenelvian,

I just tested the 64-bit version of 7z.exe and it worked fine. I suspect that the 32-bit version would have worked also since nLite has a old (4.42) version of 32-bit 7z.exe and it works fine for me.

Thanks again for your help......................John

Kelsenellenelvian,

Thanks for the image hosting link.

Please look at the screen shot you posted concerning my topic. It has the same problem as the one I posted. All the Configuration screen shots I have seen on this forum and your website are the same.

I do, indeed, have a wide screen (1440:900), but I don't think it is causing a problem. Remember that I said it was a 'minor format problem'

Enjoy.............John