Suggestions n findings

Legolash2o

Findings

• vLite
  • When there is only 1 version of vista on the WIM, "Rebuild All" should be disabled, whats the point in rebuilding all when rebuild would do the same job.
  • Lets says there is 6 Vista versions and i clicked Apply > Save and delete 2 Vista editions. After if i click cancel, then click apply and "Rebuild All" it will say rebuild x/6 when there is only 4 to rebuild.
    After Install
  • Lots and i mean lots of Event 1050 errors in Event Viewer
    Good News (for me anyway)
  • Visual Studio 2008 works without MDAC and Jet Database Engine removed (no error messages) only tested with Visual Basic 2008 .NET though. :D
  • Office 2007 works without MDAC or Jet Database Engine, including "Access" :P

Suggestions

• Features
  • A section where you can manually enter a name for the vista edition you have selected and the descirption too.
  • Simple Addon Support
  • On Vista selection images which have been vlited already should appear in a different colour i.e. Red
    Tweaks
  • TCP/IP Patch
    Component Removals
  • Windows Update
  • Everything to do with "Event Viewer"
  • Be able to remove "Internet Connection Service (ICS)" and allow firewall to work (if thats possible)
  • "Windows CardSpace" Service
    Misc
  • Too many "Cleaning..." stages, should be more specific i.e. Cleaning Boot Image... or whatever.

------------------------------

Thats all i can think of, as i find more "findings" i will edit and add them :)

Edited by LegoLiam™

One error was nothing (samsung software) had nothing to do with vlite so removed that off the list :D Just 1 more to confirm.

EDIT: removed SQL error, WinAMP and Microsoft Update from list.

Wohoo my 1,000th post :w00t: i didn't even realise lol!! Hehe :)

Edited by LegoLiam™