Install trouble

I don't know want I did wrong, it goes through the first part of set up, then reboots and it will say that it needs to restart an error pops up to quick to read then restarts pc

this is what I did, I used nlite for sp2, hotfixes, updated, etc. then used WPI for ccleaner, and nis 2007, I think I did everything right but unsure please help with this. thankyou

I had to do this for cmdlines.txt

[Commands]

"command_1""rundll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection nLite.inf,U"

"command_2""RunWPI.exe"

Is this right or wrong

Edited by cloudman

I guess you've gotten that "command_n" stuff from TechNet :

Where command_1, command_2, and command_x refer to the commands, programs, scripts, or batch files that you want to run when GUI mode stage of Setup is complete.

What that paragraph states, is to exchange those "command_n" parts with your own stuff and not to use them litterately...

Correct 'cmdlines.txt' :

[Commands]
"rundll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection nLite.inf,U"
"RunWPI.exe"

Btw, MSFN has a nice unattended guide linked at the top of the forum...

---UPDATE---

Well I just found out that the restarting has nothing to do with the cmdlines.txt

I re-did the whole thing and it has something to do with all the updates, hotfixes,etc

I use nlite, get all of the hotfixes and stuff intergrated, do a test install and it just restarts after it gets to the second phase of the install. anybody know what going on here, I would be thankful for any help

I don't have WPI in the folder yet because I started over with the slipstream, I used nlite for all the updates and hotfixes. unless there is something going on with nlite or there is something wrong with the updates I got using

the windows update downloader I have no idea

I don't have WPI in the folder yet because I started over with the slipstream, I used nlite for all the updates and hotfixes. unless there is something going on with nlite or there is something wrong with the updates I got using

the windows update downloader I have no idea

yeah same problem of repeated restart after textsetup but only on via hyperion motherboard .for intel ,nvidia install perfectly.maybe some microsoft updates clashing?