Tom Tom Home

Here goes guys I have a Tom Tom GO910 had a search but NG I'm afraid. Has anyone possibly made a silent installer or script for this app, Tom Tom Home Version 2.2?

I have made a dirty little one that does the job but not a 100% good to go all the time. Especially so during wpi for some reason?

Any advice appreciated. :blink:

Here goes guys I have a Tom Tom GO910 had a search but NG I'm afraid. Has anyone possibly made a silent installer or script for this app, Tom Tom Home Version 2.2?

I can't find any download locations for Windows version.

Have you tried /S switch (Nullsoft installer) ? Works perfect.

That image from desktop is not a problem. If you open an explorer window after installation, the image will be erase

Edit

@echo off
start /wait TomTomHOME2winlatest.exe /S
ping -n 03 127.0.0.1>nul
reg delete HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run /f /v "TomTomHOME.exe"
exit

Note: ping -n 03 127.0.0.1>nul will make a pause of 2 seconds after installation.

Edited by radix

Keep an eye on the version number too, now that TomTom has just started to allow community downloads in their lists, expect them to make more updates to TomTom Home to adjust to this new concept. It's going to be a learning experience for them.

For example, they're going to quickly need a search feature as some sections feature 10+ pages of downloads.