Safe Mode Command Prompt ISSUES!

raphjoe@att.net

Hi,

the only way that my computer will load is if it's in safe mode command prompt...

i would have been able to fix the problem by now, if not for the "desktop" error message that shows up every 30 secs and closes EVERYTHING....and what's annoying it keeps asking me if i want 2 go to system restore....

SYSTEM RESTORE DOESN'T EVEN WORK IN SAFE MODE! either way, it's corrupted(system restore)...

how do i stop this nonsense from CONSTANTLY closing my work, with this message i will NEVER get 2 fix my computer....

Edited by raphjoe@att.net

actually there is no error message, the "loading up your settings" window stays on the screen forever and it never loads,

all other boot options don't work, except for safe command prompt, and even that'a a gamble as sometimes it stays on the drivers/mup.sys screen forever...and so the computer has 2 be restarted(after a half hour, u realize nothings' going to happen and restart it...sigh)

i could try 2 fix it, if only safe mode didn't close down everyhting, so i can't even find out what the problem is...