Installing Peer Guardian 2 on X64

eyeball

Hello everyone,

i am having a lot of trouble installing Pg2 on my x64 vista install, i understand drivers must be signed by the WHQL but i have disabled the check for this using the F8 option and also running "bcdedit /set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" but yet when i try to run pg2 it still gives me the same error relating to the driver and it failing to load. Can anyone offer any help?

Many Thanks

Hello everyone,

i am having a lot of trouble installing Pg2 on my x64 vista install, i understand drivers must be signed by the WHQL but i have disabled the check for this using the F8 option and also running "bcdedit /set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" but yet when i try to run pg2 it still gives me the same error relating to the driver and it failing to load. Can anyone offer any help?

Many Thanks

in teh 64 RTM for the the checks cannot be turned off, the keys you were using only worked in pre RTM releases

You need to install PG2 RC1 @ http://phrosty.phoenixlabs.org/pg2-rc1/

run cmd and type: "bcdedit /set advancedoptions" (no quotes)

That will bring up the F8 screen on every boot so you can choose to disable driver signature enforcement. When you run PG you will need to open it as administrator as well or it will not load the driver. If you're not a retarded noob who gets viruses or breaks your windows install doing stupid stuff then you'll probably want to open cmd and type: "net user administrator /active:yes" (no quotes) to enable the administrator account for 24/7 use and that will automatically open programs in administrator. You will need to log out and log into the admin account.

Edited by arfett