cannot read amdk6.sys,amdk7.sys? SP3

SpeedEuphoria

Hey I'm new to this, but I have created a couple copies changing things and testing with VMware(workstation to be exact). Anyway I made a couple that worked, then all of the sudden I have like 10 tries in a row that all come up the same when windows is installing, around 40% the 1st thing that pops up is amdk6.sys(these are all cannot find/read), amdk7.sys, ect.... If i keep hitting esc to ignore it goes on for about ~20 files that it cannot read. Then wont start after the reboot

So I'm confused, anyone know what part of the OS these files are in so I dont remove with nlite??Using version 1.4.1

I have an xp sp2 upgrade cd, I slipstreamed sp3(build 3300 or RC2)(with nlite), then I slipstreamed WMP11(+ all hotfixes/updates)(with boogy's slipstreamer??), then added drivers(with nlite), then added some addons with RVMintegrator 1.4.3, then went through and removed/tweaked some things(using nlite).

Now I've had only 1 success with this 3300 build and the themes addon I integrated didnt work, the all the themes menus are missing and go back to default classic style(except for the default). I have to pretty much not remove anything for it to work. Or I allways delete the same thing that I think I can and causes this

I have made some copies with sp3 RC1 build 3264 and they seem OK as I can remove many things w/o issues

Thanks in advance

Matt

Edited by SpeedEuphoria

Well I understand that from the name, there are others after that, some .dll's and such. I think one is multi.dll??. I can get all of them here in a bit if needed. I dont quite know how the amd drivers would not be there(assuming there needed) because I left the amd drivers checked(one of the installs that worked I unchecked intell drivers, but havent been successfull again).

Bassically with SP3 build 3300, wmp11+ updates, some various addons/updates, raid+chipset+display drivers(all of these remain the same every time as I have a copy like this I keep using nlite on using different options). The only succes I've had was on a basic dont remove anything kind and this one,all the menus for any themes are just Black(except for the default one) in the preveiw section and when selected they revert to clasic menu's

OK so for now I have been just using .iso's and VMware to test and thats where I have the probs, so I checked the sp.cab(funny thing is its labeled sp2.cab and its sp3 and shows in the program?, in another I have saved it shows sp3.cab) and these files are in there, the ones that it says it cannot read, so advise? I also read some things about it and basically said it comes down to how you mess with nlite as in the order.

EDIT: OK I fixed it(kind of), well seems I wasn't giving nlite much credit. I was doing the many steps like I said above(guess I thought I had to from my verylimited knowledge). I just took my xpsp2 cd and straight to nlite added all of that crap through there and viola 1st time everything works(I even took out many/many things and tweaked it and it was unattended). I still have the missing menus in all the themes except the default theme, may try to add the themes in the unattend part?

Edited by SpeedEuphoria