All in One DVD...

Hi Folks,

Can anyone help, I am trying to get a fully automated install working, I have configured Vista and know how to user SetupComplete.cmd.

I would like to have my apps install from the Vista DVD, which folder would I need to added them to and what would the command be as I have two DVD drive and the old %CDRom% variable does not work.

Thanks

One option would be to include all installers into the install.wim, provided that it doesn't go above a certain size (4GB limit for a file on a DVD if i'm not mistaken).

What i've personally done is i've made a 2nd .wim file that has all the apps inside. First Vista installs and then during the vista install it'll imagex /apply all the apps in the 2nd .wim into a folder on the C: drive and then start installing them all in the AuditUser pass. This way i keep my .wim files well below the 4GB mark and the .iso can always be built. However, that won't work in your dual dvd drive situation.

Hi Folks,

Can anyone help, I am trying to get a fully automated install working, I have configured Vista and know how to user SetupComplete.cmd.

I would like to have my apps install from the Vista DVD, which folder would I need to added them to and what would the command be as I have two DVD drive and the old %CDRom% variable does not work.

Thanks

I recomend you fully read Martins guides Here

this fully explains exactly what you require to do.

All the best with it. :hello:

Edited by MAVERICKS CHOICE