Place a file in my Documents

Hi.

As you may gather im a newbie, been using nlite for quite sometime, and im in the process of creating unattended CDs for friends and family using there XP CDs. Ive had a few requests, that i manged to overcome with the help of this excellent forum. "Geez you guys are good"

But there is one request that has totally stumped me from my brother, i think i mentioned something similar in my first post, but didnt get the answer i was looking for, or maybe i didnt understand. Anyway here goes.

Ive been asked to do a unattended CD, that once installed, he wants me to put all his software in a file, and place it in My Documents, this includes his drivers. So basically whenever he reformats, once XP PRO is installed he can access his software without hunting for the disks. Basically hes a messy sod, and hes forever loosing stuff. I then thought to myself, this would be a good way of preventing lost or scratched disks. When you reformat, time and again the disks come out accidents happen, only to find the next time the disk wont load, and your searching online to get a new driver or hoping your serial key will work on a downloaded software.

Yes i can preinstall, convert to a addon, but he wants the software and drivers on a file he can access when he wants to. So to clarify in My Documents he wants the following.

Software>>plus text files with the relevant serial key to each software he has.

Drivers

Plus a image file (iso file) as another backup with all the above in.

Is this possible, or is it for the more experienced.

Thanks , again great job with the forum.