Outlook Express

Alfaj0r

I've used nLite to successfully create a nice windows installer. I now find out that to use Outlook 2003, I needed Outlook Express (bah :realmad: ).

Can I add it after the windows install? It looks like the only way is to re-install IE6, but this doesn't seem to be working.

If I have to re-install, I'll make a new nLite image... but the problem is, I can't find the option to remove Outlook Express anymore! Where was it? :wacko:

I can't find the option to remove Outlook Express anymore!

Which is a good thing if you are planning not to remove it. :D

More seriously, it's in Components/ Network.

If it's not there, it means you are using the resulting set of files where you removed OE, you need to reload the original set of XP files, import your last session.ini and untick OE for removal.

I can't find the option to remove Outlook Express anymore!

Which is a good thing if you are planning not to remove it. :D

More seriously, it's in Components/ Network.

If it's not there, it means you are using the resulting set of files where you removed OE, you need to reload the original set of XP files, import your last session.ini and untick OE for removal.

Yeah, i'm trying to find it so i can untick the removal of OE.

It's not listed, so how do i reload the original set? I have the XP_source folder, and I start all over from step #1, without loading any sessions, and nothing. Should I delete the XP_source folder, and re-import the CD and all that jazz?