Windows keep hanging! Hanged programs cannot be killed. Cause is u

I know that reformat will be much faster, but like wat u've said, I do want to take this as an exercise & method to deal wif such serious & not-obvious prob, which turned out to be a powerful trojan. & most important, I want to know how to detect the cause of pc hanging & high CPU usage. For the way u're using, it might be a lil too hard for me, as I dunno anything'bout C++ & further on. So, are there any more easier way?

Well... I've endure the down time for so long, a lil longer doesn't mean much. Haha. But of coz hope that it can solved asap. Hope that u're willing to help me.

My main prob now is lost file association of Windows wif .exe files.

Edited by SCC2002

Looks like no one replying me... Is there anyone? Since there's no help, I'd try to reformat now.

However, I do still like to know how to detect the cause of pc hanging & high CPU usage. cluberti, do u know how?

I've tried wiped my system partition, & reinstalled my Windows. However, the same prob appears again within 12 hours in my fresh Windows!

I'm thinking that the malware is still exists in my other partitions. Wipe my other partitions? But I've a lot of data in them. So, backing up the data means backing up the malware as well?

I need more extensive solution to this Trojan-Downloader.Dadobra.CP. I need to manually remove it. So, plz tell me if u do know. Btw, I'd like to open a new topic, specifically on this malware, to get more focused answers.