Clearing Answer File?

eolew

I've used nLite in the past and chose to add both my wife's name and my name as user accounts to the installation. I am now going to create a new cd and want to use only the Administrator and Guest accounts. When I choose to make the iso nLite tells me that all my settings will be erased yet, when I make the new iso and test in Virtual PC, I have Administrator, Earl and Aundrea accounts? How do I clear all the accounts out and start fresh? Do I need to grab my original CD again? Thanks.

[someone corrects me if I'm wrong] I think that all unattended settings from a previous installation that are NOT managed by nLite are lost as nLite remakes a new winnt.sif file and would not include them in there, hence the warning. Still as this is managed by nLite, it is kept or maybe imported from your Last_session.ini if you loaded it. The easiest way would have been to edit the winnt.sif manually, I guess the "accounts" section must be quite easy to understand (I don't use it), and run nLite to only make iso after the file has been modified.