(SOLVED) Windows Media Player 11

zimzum

please attach here the wmp.inf file on your install

also do u install other media players on your pc after windows setup?

No

Media Player Integrated Direct into Setup Files

Media Player File =wmp11-windowsxp-x86-pt-br.exe

Instalation Tipe Vanilla with WMP11Slipstreamer

i tried the .inf u sent....and all file association is the way it should meaning .mp3 files are registred properly.

what i think u do is that u install some other audio player after setup that brakes the files association.

i tried the .inf u sent....and all file association is the way it should meaning .mp3 files are registred properly.

what i think u do is that u install some other audio player after setup that brakes the files association.

The Problem not Is File Association, the problem is the files not viewed into explorer from media player, view Here:

20071227201853ac0.jpg

zimzum....

what u showed me.....it is called file association. which means that some files are associated with a program. in this particular case after u install windows and wmp 11 is getting instaled, u install some program that also plays audio files (i think foobar is the program that u associate with mp3 files here).

so what happens to u its not caused by wmp 11 slipstreamer.

zimzum....

what u showed me.....it is called file association. which means that some files are associated with a program. in this particular case after u install windows and wmp 11 is getting instaled, u install some program that also plays audio files (i think foobar is the program that u associate with mp3 files here).

so what happens to u its not caused by wmp 11 slipstreamer.

Media Player Classic

20071227211145vn3.jpg