[help] right klik taskbar

jxerot

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

;===================================================================================================
==
; **************************************** Start menu & Taskbar ****************************************
;===================================================================================================
==

;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;Remove Pinned Programs List from the Start Menu

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer]
"NoStartMenuPinnedList"=dword:00000001
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

; Start menu Items: Hide/Show/Cascade.
; dword: 00000000= Don't display
; dword: 00000001= Display as a link (Default)
; dword: 00000002= Display as a menu (Cascade)

; Show Favorites

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]
"StartMenuFavorites"=dword:00000001

; Show Help and Supportlink

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]
"Start_ShowHelp"=dword:00000001

; Show My Computer

"Start_ShowMyComputer"=dword:00000001

; Show My Documents

"Start_ShowMyDocs"=dword:00000001

; Show My Music

"Start_ShowMyMusic"=dword:00000001

; Show My Pictures

"Start_ShowMyPics"=dword:00000001

; Show Network Connections

"Start_ShowNetConn"=dword:00000001

; Show Printers and Faxes
"Start_ShowPrinters"=dword:00000001

; Show Run Command

"Start_ShowRun"=dword:00000001

; Show Search Command

"Start_ShowSearch"=dword:00000001

; No Recent Docsmenu removes the recent documents from the start menu.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]
"NoRecentDocsMenu"=dword:00000001

; Change MenuShowDelay (Start Menu load speed)

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop]
"MenuShowDelay"="10"

; Remove "set programs access default" from startmenu

"NoSMConfigurePrograms"=dword:00000001

; Enable scrolling in start menu

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced]
"Start_ScrollPrograms"=dword:00000001

; Disable Highlighting New Programs on Start Menu

"Start_NotifyNewApps"=dword:00000000

; Sort Start Menu and Favorites in Alphabetical Order

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MenuOrder\Start Menu]
[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MenuOrder\Favorites]

; Remove Frequent Programs List from the Start Menu

"NoStartMenuMFUprogramsList"=dword:00000001
"NoStartMenuMFUprogramsList"=dword:00000001

; Remove Username from the Start Menu

"NoUserNameInStartMenu"=dword:00000001
"NoUserNameInStartMenu"=dword:00000001

; Remove the Logoff Button

"StartMenuLogoff"=dword:00000000
"StartMenuLogoff"=dword:00000000

; Show logoff button on classic start menu

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer]
"StartMenuLogoff"=dword:00000001
"StartMenuLogoff"=dword:00000001

; Classic start menu

;[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]
;"ClassicViewState"=dword:00000001

; Administrative Tools in your Start Menu

"Start_AdminToolsRoot"=dword:00000000

; Set icon size for start menu , 1 = Large / 0 = Small Icons
; Note: Value set to 0 (Small Icons)

"Start_LargeMFUIcons"=dword:00000000

The script which you posted and the problem which you're experiencing are not related I'm afraid. What else have you done in between the moment that it still worked and the moment that it stopped working? If I were you I would simply use System Restore to return to a previous state.

@jxerot

Arie is correct, that reg file did not disable that for me either.

But I did make a Restore point then applied your file and for good measure rebooted, still right clicking here after that but to set things back my way, good old System Restore Point.

System restore does work and even better when you apply a few tweaks to it like limit the Auto delete RP in days to about a week. I've been working on a tweaking program nearly 5 years and that System Restore has gotten me out of more binds. A lot simpler than create an HD image before I apply a couple little tweaks.

Just yesterday I talked a woman through a system restore over the telephone when her comp wouldn't even boot.

Such negativity from the complete unknowing is reason it's not used as much.

Edited by maxXPsoft