The language is not

man_ay2000

XP_home English OEM + Sp2 integrated + nlite 1.4.1

Two problems here :

- The instalation process stops asking for the computer name :

Although I already set the the personal information concerning the computer name - work group - organization ... registered to ...., it stops asking for the computer name and it shows the name I had set it in the unattend section - ownership but it needs to click next to go on

-The language doesn't come as I set it in the region page in the unattended section

After installation I have to modify the language - and the Keyboard language from the nlitedXP Cd.

I remove most languages except (my own country language - and Enlish UK and of course the instalation language)

Note(I also modify in the winnt.sif for : UnattendSwitch="Yes" instead of "No" in the unattend part before creating the iso)

these are the settings

UserData]

ProductKey="*****"

ComputerName=N7s

FullName="N7s_Yosry"

OrgName="Ebda3"

[RegionalSettings]

LanguageGroup=13

SystemLocale="0c01"

UserLocale="0c01"

UserLocale_DefaultUser="0c01"

InputLocale="0c01:00000401"

InputLocale_DefaultUser="0c01:00000401"

Thanks for your interest I hope to find an answer as soon as possible.

It shows you the name of the PC, etc., because you have set Unattended Mode to "provide defaults" which means: "show me what information I entered and wait for me to press enter"! Go with Hide Pages.

As for the Language, I wouldn't know. I always have English (and my country's as second).

Thanks faimag for your interest .

I already set the settings for HidePages not for default, but I think the problem comes because I install the nlitedXp from the harddisk(winnt32) on the same drive with the old windows ( I mean Drive C: has two "windows" volums :old Windows and Windows.0) but as for the "program files" Volum and "documents and settings" volume are one (the same) for both windows. But the name of the computer was different for the "My network places" .This, I think, has created a conflict which results in the installation process promptting for a computer name.

The language : Iwill chooose English first and my own country language as second . I'll try this time with clean installation

and see

Thanks again