several problems after installing

emailaya

hi

following are several problems i have encountered when installing with nlite

1) nlite.cmd not found: after windows started after the installation i got the error that nlite.cmd was not found, what did i miss and what is the effect of this missing file?

2) maybe related to 1: the resolution of the screen was not updated as i set it to be but other settings were applied ok

3) users: what definition do i need to make windows startup without asking for any username password? and witout the welcome screen?

4) i got an error while installing: error updating key reg security. what is it relate to? after pressing OK it continued with no problem

5) hebrew: i defined hebrew and it shows HE in the language bar but the layout is US and when i type, i see english. what did i miss?

6) how can i remove the screen right after the installation where i need to type my name and choose whether to turn on/off the auto update?

7) a. how can i slipstream IE 7 and WMP11 and all frameworks version?

b. can i just install the latest version 3 or do i need 1.1 and 2 and 3 altogether?

c. can i just put the exe files in the hotfix, addons and update packs section?

thanks

Edited by emailaya

Most of your questions can be answered by simply reading and searching the forum.

1) nlite.cmd: i read here: http://www.msfn.org/board/nlitecmd-missing...amp;mode=linear and that user with the problem doesnt even know what he did that made this problem disappear

2) screen resolution: didnt find anything, any tip on how to look for it?

3) autologon set to administrator and tick blank password, is the answer for this one?

4) ok it could be sth wrong in the setup, im doing now a clean install i hope it wont happen again

5) tick "Use language type" is the answer? b4 i choose custom and US

6) not sure what to look or exactly in this case

7) WMP11: i downloaded this one: http://www.msfn.org/board/ipb_seo.php?url=...1slips0.96i.exe

but it seems like a very small file. is it enough?

IE7: i read some "scary" posts about slipstreaming it and i didnt really understood what to download and where to put it (runonce or addon hotfix etc)

frameword 1.1/2/3: same as IE7, is it possible to integrate it smoothly and if so, how? though this integration i dont mind not to add

thanks in advance