Vlite image doesn't boot:no image available

sonnet

I made 2 times a cd of vista vlited.I used the lasted version (beta 2 ) of vlite.

I made the cd both the times at the lowest speed the burning software would allow me to do (4x).

But when I reboot the laptop to install it (i tried on my dekstop also just to check if I would get the same error) the cd boot and load the files but when I get the first screen of the installation on the windows I cannot select any partition, I get the error:non image available

Try without CDkey, or without whole unattended to see if that is the case.

I presume it's the wrong CDkey for the image which is only one left and auto-selected but I could be wrong.

edit: yup confirmed. Enter Ultimate key into the Business edition and you can have this issue.

Try without CDkey, or without whole unattended to see if that is the case.

I presume it's the wrong CDkey for the image which is only one left and auto-selected but I could be wrong.

edit: yup confirmed. Enter Ultimate key into the Business edition and you can have this issue.

Hi Nuhi thanks for the reply,you were actually right.

I made a Vista cd from the recovery cd of my laptop.

I had installed vista home premium, but Iwas doing the cd trough vlite I choosed home basic version thinking that being a lower version it wouldn't create problem.

I was wrong as selecting the premium version everything worked fine.

Thanks this just saved me, I was getting really frustrated. I have a Vista Ultimate OEM disc that I have used a few times to create different images and I was in the process of making an image for my laptop that is basically f*d now and from prev times of making images most of it was already correct so made my few changes license code was already in there and I removed all images apart from Ultimate for a smaller disc and when booted from sic there were no images available, Trying to work this out I dedcided to make another one with all images when I boot it was only Home Preimum, I have been trying to work this out and it was really frustrating me so came here about to post a topic when I saw this one so I double checked my license code and it was the Home Premium one from when I did a disc for my sister who is on Home Premium, stupid me, Just making another one now with correct key, lucky I saw it I only have this one disc left, need to buy some more.

Thanks.