[Help] AutoIt and COMODO 3 Firewall Congiguration

Hello I am working on a COMODO Firewall Pro AddOn and I need somebody who knows autoit to help me with this configuration wizard that it needs to fully install the program

Here is the idea:

- Download the latest COMODO v3 firewall http://personalfirewall.comodo.com/

- Now silently install using the -s switch

"CFP_Setup_3.0.12.266_XP_Vista_x32.exe" -s

- Now the above only partially installs the program, this second command needs to get executed

"%ProgramFiles%\COMODO\Firewall\cfpconfg.exe" -i

- And these are the choices I would like to enter into the wizard that will pop up after you run the above command

99468332hh5.th.png

71561605gw9.th.png

27310194ly0.th.png

40021573vg4.th.png

23164090jb6.th.png

Hopefully I explained it good enough :P

TIA

Edited by ricktendo64

Here is my attempt, I moded another au3 file to try and get it to work but It only gets pass the first box

; AutoIt options.
AutoItSetOption("TrayIconHide", 0)
AutoItSetOption("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)

; Verify only one instance of installer is running.
$installername = "Auto COMODO Firewall Config"
If WinExists($installername) Then
SplashTextOn("Error", @CRLF & @CRLF & "An instance of this script is already running.", 350, 90, -1, -1, -1, "Arial", 11, 11)
WinActivate("Error")
Sleep(500)
SplashOff()
Exit
EndIf
AutoItWinSetTitle($installername)

; Installation variables.
$installerpath = @ScriptDir & "\cfpconfg.exe"
$installer = @ScriptDir & "\cfpconfg.exe -i"

; Verify installation file path.
If Not FileExists($installerpath) Then
SplashTextOn("Error", @CRLF & " File not found:" & @CRLF & " " & $installerpath, 500, 90, -1, -1, 4, "Arial", 11, 11)
WinActivate("Error")
Sleep(500)
SplashOff()
Exit
EndIf

; Start installation.
Run($installer)

; Wizard dialog.
WinWait("Comodo Firewall Pro Configuration Wizard", "Welcome to the COMODO Firewall Configuration Wizard.")
ControlClick("Comodo Firewall Pro Configuration Wizard", "Welcome to the COMODO Firewall Configuration Wizard.", "Button2")

; Firewall setup.
WinWait("Comodo Firewall Pro Configuration Wizard", "COMODO Firewall Pro has many powerful features wich affect the")
ControlClick("Comodo Firewall Pro Configuration Wizard", "COMODO Firewall Pro has many powerful features wich affect the", "Button2")

Exit

Edited by ricktendo64

Well i use txtsetup to copy the system32 and driver files... Then my INF copies only the nessesary program files to its respective folder, it adds the uninstall and other registry settings then during t13 it launches cfpconfg.exe -i ("-i" stands for Install) which is launched and configured with the autoit file (thanks to you)

You can probably do the same with your silent installer... just do as I said above, run the installer with the -s switch and no config window will launch.

Then you force the config window by running cfpconfg.exe -i and you will not get the restart prompt (that is done by the installer)

The drawback to this is no uninstall registry entries or program shortcuts are added (maybe you can use autoit to do so, I use INF)

Here is my updated addon http://www.msfn.org/board/AddOn-COMODO-Fir...268-t99733.html

Edited by ricktendo64