how to mount image in alcohol120% in batch-file

lklo

hi

I want to make a batch file,where I want to start alcohol 120 and mounting the image from my "Dirt" DVD.

Then start the game "Dirt"

I know a little bit of writing batch files,but I need to know how I can get Alcohol 120 mount an image,

I don't have Alcohol 120% installed on the machine I'm currently sitting behind, otherwise I would have given you the answer, but now I can only give you some pointers. When you right-click an image file, you can choose the option to mount it using Alcohol 120%. These options can be found in your registry. Do a search in your registry for the text string of the mount command from the right-click context menu. Once you have found that specific command in your registry, you can see how this command is processed; perhaps something like "alcohol.exe /something %1". You can use this command in your batch script. If you want, you can make it a more general batch script, which looks for an image file in a certain directory and then mounts it, afterwhich it starts autorun, so that you can use it for more image files. Hope this helps you on your way.