Problem with browsing suddenly

Alright here is the deal. As of Monday, I cannot get a browser to work properly on the computer I am typing on. Here are two examples of behaviour:

Example one: Go to a forum (so far IPB, here and ForumPkanet is effected), log in. Go to a forum section, create a thread. After you are done posting, go back to the section index. Then the post would not appear. Also, it would not show me if I had visited a thread (there is usually an icon that changes color or makes a dot appear in it if you have been there/replied to it). If I make a reply, it would not appear unless it was in a POST method, ie if the forum is set to redirect you to your post itself. It will not show a reply if the forum is designed to redirect back to the last page of a topic, thus it would appear as If I had not posted. Thirdly, if I have a PM waiting (this seen in IPB 2.x) it appears in the pop-up box. I click it, read it or whichever and then go back to the board index. The PM pop-up will appear again, but with a message stating that there is nothing to display in that window.

Example two: Go to yahoo sports. Log in. After the redirect back to sports, instead of saying "hello username" it says "sign in". If I retype in the address bar to go to say, yahoo mail, it recognises I am signed in and lets me see my mail. If I delete a message and go back to the inbox, the message is still listed on the page. If I go to fantasy sports, it does not recognise that I am logged in.

Things I have tried:

1. Using different browserws

2. Deleting cookies

3. Deleting all cookies

4. Clearing temporary internet files (all offline content)

5. Clearing Firefox cache

6. Rebooting the computer.

Here are the specs of this computer's software configuration to aid you.

Browser 1: Internet Explorer 6 (needed to view this forum)

Browser 2: Firefox 2.0.0.9

Email Client: Thunderbird (latest version)

Firefox extensions: NoScript, Rikaichan

Other apps (as appears in Add/Remove Programs

Adobe Flash Player 9 Active X

Adobe Reader 8

Auto3Lib (source Library for AutoIT)

AutoIT v3.2.8.1

Easy Audio Converter

Ghost AutoInstall

Japanese Language Support

Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0

Microsoft Office 2003 Web Components

Microsoft Office XP Small Business

Microsoft SQL Server 2005

Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Backwards Compatibility

Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Books Online (English)

Microsoft SQL Server Native Client

Microsoft SQL Server Setup Support Files (English)

Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer

Microsoft Virtual PC 2007

Microsoft Windows Update Server Update Services 3.0

Mozilla Firefox (2.0.0.9)

Mozilla Thunderbird (2.0.0.6)

MSXML 4.0 SP2 (Parser/SDK and 2 hot fixes)

MSXML 6.0 Parser

Nero 7 Essentials

PHP 5.2.4

Scite AutoIT 5/22/2007

Truck Dismount (remove only)

Windows Automated Installation Kit

Windows Internal Database

Windows 2003 Server Service Pack 2

WinRAR archiver

Other considerations: AD Domain Controller, IE Security is disabled, IIS enabled, SQL Server enabled but not functioning due to configuration issue. This is not a live server, it is a test box aka my office computer. It is not on a production domain and the domain has no members. It does not run DHCP or DNS.

So you can see not too many apps. The only things I had installed recently was on Friday I installed Rikaichan Plug-in for Firefox and Japanese Language Support for Office. On Thusday I installed the Audio converter, which I will try to remove now. Otherwise I cannot think of anything else happening, except that maybe Firefox may have updated itself, but I cannot recall that.

Any ideas based on this behaviour?