Firefox unhandled exceptions

Idontwantspam

Shortly after installing the visual studio 2008 beta, Firefox would start to crash sometimes and display this:

post-128497-1194148745_thumb.png

The number (in this case [2564]) varies - once it was [3404], and it's been others, but I didn't record them. Does anyone have any idea what's going on? I tried disabling Just-In-Time debugger from VS's options, but then it just gave an error box with the thunk-of-doom noise saying that if I'd like, I can enable debugging in VS. When I do click Yes, it opens visual studio and then says it can't do anything with the file. I have no clue why this happens - it only happens in Firefox, no other programs, and googling it turns up no answers that seem to fit. I believe if there were a way to totally and completely disable the debugger thing, then this might not happen, as it never happened before. I wouldn't mind except for the fact that whenever you click yes, no, x or kill it from the task manager, firefox immediately closes. And it happens in firefox safe mode, too. Any ideas anyone? Is there a way to interpret those numbers? It's driving me crazy!

EDIT: I figured out what the number is. It's the PID. I don't think it has anything to do with the problem.

Edited by Idontwantspam