Serious Problem with Vista

ethanmcf

Hi, so heres the problem, i bought a Compaq C555EU, about 2 weeks ago, and recently, i had a serious Network problem, which took down two computers, including the Laptop. So, when i went to restore Vista back onto the system, i found that there were no Partitions avaliable on the system, so i had to disable the SATA Native support, to see what XP thought of the problem, and i had my complete HDD as Un partitioned, (serious problem), so now there is no way to boot back into Vista, becuase the restore partition had also gone, and i didnt make restore CDs, becuase i had the backup partition, when i contacted HP, i had no response at all. i dont want to go and buy vista again, so i even looked to see if i could download a OEM version, and use my Licence Key to activate it etc. but again, no luck. so im now running windows XP on here. Can someone please help, like i said i dont really want to pay for Vista again, im running Vista Home Premium x86 OEM, well, i was.

Thanks.

Ethan

Usually, the HDD had 2 partitions when you bought the computer, if you reformatted the HDD without deleting the Partition then install XP on C drive use restore program to restore the Restore_Vista data on the restore partition (Restore Drive). Now you can have Vista back.

BUT >>>>>>>>>>>>> IF you deleted both Partitions (not original pc that you bought anymore) then sorry there is NO WAY you can have it back, if you deleted the partitions with PartitionImage 8 then you can restore partition using PM8 again. WILL NOT ABLE TO RESTORE PARTITION IF YOU DELETED FROM XP MANAGE.

Goodluck