2 cd split end's up as 3 cd's ?

KnightCrawler1

try splitting them at a highter iso size because i think vlite asks you how much you want each cd 650mb, 700mb, etc... try 730mb.

also whats the size of the 3rd iso, cos if its 20mb then put each cd as 710 or something like that.

KnightCrawler1, what was the folder's total size of that dvd during splitting so that I can check?

In the meantime since vlite does some optimizations to the ISO (double files written once) you ISO might be smaller than the specified, and all after the first one are smaller by design feel free to raise the targeted size until the first ISO hits the wanted mark.

KnightCrawler1, what was the folder's total size of that dvd during splitting so that I can check?

In the meantime since vlite does some optimizations to the ISO (double files written once) you ISO might be smaller than the specified, and all after the first one are smaller by design feel free to raise the targeted size until the first ISO hits the wanted mark.

Folder Size = 1.24 GB (1,337,145,261 bytes)

Split set at 700MB result's in:

1. 679 MB (712,638,464 bytes)

2. 461 MB (483,721,216 bytes)

3. 114 MB (120,061,952 bytes)

Setting it higher above say 750 I still ended up with three iso's with the 3rd one being 3mb and the first being to big for a 700MB cd.

2. 461 MB (483,721,216 bytes)

3. 114 MB (120,061,952 bytes)

Eh :blink: cd 3 can easily fit on cd2 (575MB total with 125MB spare), so why did cd2 it cut off so early n way before the 700mb size?

Edited by legolash2o