Best Internet Security Suite's For Vista?

vegettoxp

Hey Guys, now that Vista has been out for a while, I just wanted to get your guys opinion on what is the Best Internet Security Suite for Vista? I have been using Avast for my virus protection (happy) and I have been using mcafee for my firewall protection (not happy). Mcafee is really starting to p*** me off. Its slow and it uses alot of my resources.

So if you guys can recommend some really good Internet Suites for Vista, it would really solve my problems that I am having right now. Thank You!

P.S. Fusion :hello:

Hey Guys, now that Vista has been out for a while, I just wanted to get your guys opinion on what is the Best Internet Security Suite for Vista? I have been using Avast for my virus protection (happy) and I have been using mcafee for my firewall protection (not happy). Mcafee is really starting to p*** me off. Its slow and it uses alot of my resources.

So if you guys can recommend some really good Internet Suites for Vista, it would really solve my problems that I am having right now. Thank You!

P.S. Fusion :hello:

I use Kaspersky internet security suite 2007. Works great. Not taking lot of resources. I am happy with it.

KIS 6 was pretty awesome for awhile til about a month ago when I noticed my system slowing down. I reinstalled Vista and installed a newly purchased copy of KIS7 and my system is crawling like I beat it with a bat.

I love KIS, but I don't know if I can stand the long waits and startups any longer.