Reference for WINNT.SIF options not in ref.chm?

I'm wondering if anyone knows of another reference for unattended options. Here are some options which are not in my ref.chm from my regular Windows 2003 Standard CD:

Floppyless

OriSrc

OriTyp

LocalSourceOnCD

DisableAdminAccountOnDomainJoin

OsLoadOptions

SetupSourceDevice

These all seem to be related to RIS. But I can't find any reference to them so I can find out if there are any more options that I'm missing and what these options are actually for.

Anyone know where they come from?

The best way to find that out is do a test then install windows and look at setuplog.txt, and do a search on the term. If windows accepts the term it wont be listed, if you did it wrong it'll say it couldn't find the setting in the unattend file. My site has many hidden answer file settings. There are also hidden unattend settings for system restore and encryption that work.

-gosh

My site has many hidden answer file settings. There are also hidden unattend settings for system restore and encryption that work.

I'd love to learn about these. What is your site address? I don't see a website listed in your profile.

I'd love to learn about these. What is your site address? I don't see a website listed in your profile.

See his signature or simply click here ;)

Thanks. I don't see any signature on his post... Maybe my settings are not correct? Hmm..