asrock 939 dual vsta

francek_5

i'm having asrock 939 dual vsta motherboard

when i try to install nlite edited winxp/sp2,

sometimes error say ''the file m5288.sys is corrupted''...can't continue,

and sometimes when i choose to load sata drivers from floppy, installation can pass through that frist stage, i manage to format drive, and then at the very first moment when files needs to be copied to the hard drive i receive massage that files: ''m5289.sys'', ''ulisata.inf'' and ''ulisata.cat'' cant be copied.

if i choose to continue installation anyway other files are being copied normally, but when everything is copied and comp restarted, i get blue screen, i suppose cause sata drivers weren't loaded

is it possible at all to use nlite with uli drivers....

anybody ???

First make sure you're integrating 32bit driver for 32bit Windows, if you integrate 64 into 32 the error will be something like that.

Then be sure it's the clean installation, not some tweaked with older nlite or something.

And most importantly the option OEM Preinstall on the Unattended page.

Disable that option if you boot from floppy, enable it if you'll integrate the driver and not use the floppy.

i've changed that OEM Preinstall option, now everything works just fine, it's just that windows takes a little more time to shout down...but for now that doesnt bother me

i will upload my season, so if someone wants to take a look, since it was my first nlite work...every comment, critic or suggestion is very welcome

thanks a lot guys

:thumbup

PROBA.ini