Integrating Abit raid drivers

Transporter

I have been for sometime trying to get my raid drivers on the disc to be integrated into the slipstream process using nlite 1.3.5 but it says it did integrated it but when I do a clean install it fails to recognize that I had already have the drivers on the slipstreamed XP pro disc. Is there a process that I am missing that it doesn't correctly put the drivers into the nlite process? I have the Abit-kr7a-133r driver disc.

It is not easy to help you to find the suitable and actual RAID drivers you need, because you gave us only very little informations about your system regarding the sort of Highpoint RAID Controllers of your mainboard (look into the manual) and the sort of your RAID (P-ATA or S-ATA).

Nevertheless I can give you some advices:

1. If you want to get a Highpoint RAID detected, you have to load/integrate Highpoint drivers. My guide was written only for users with a NVIDIA nForce RAID system. The nForce SataRaid drivers don't work at all with your Highpoint RAID Controllers.

2. You will find the correct TEXTMODE drivers for your Highpoint RAID Controller either here at Abit's download page or here at Highpoint's download page.

I didn't use the sata driver as some have mentioned instead I follow some of the steps in integrating my abit highpoint driver on my cd using nlite but when it go to the integration highpoint driver it stop and continued on.

HPT37x Driver

Released Date: 2004-11-05

Description:

1. For Microsoft Windows 9x/Me/2000/XP

2. Revision v2.351

ftp://ftp-usa.abit.com.tw/pub/download/dr...pt37x/v2351.zip

motherboard info

http://www.uabit.com/index.php?option=com_..._name=KR7A-133R

I have the raid on my motherboard but I am only using the IDE3, 4 as PATA connection only, no raid setup.