Where to get printer ink online?

cumminbk

I need some ink for my cannon printer. I have been buying it at the store but would like to start getting it online. This is what i know so far

Newegg - Shipping cost off sets savings

Zipzoomfly - Does not sell printer ink.

Amazon - shipping cost off sets savings.

what are other sites that have a good reputation and sell genuine ink. NOT compatible ink.

Where do you guys get ink?

thanks all

• 2 weeks later...

I need some ink for my cannon printer. I have been buying it at the store but would like to start getting it online. This is what i know so far

Newegg - Shipping cost off sets savings

Zipzoomfly - Does not sell printer ink.

Amazon - shipping cost off sets savings.

what are other sites that have a good reputation and sell genuine ink. NOT compatible ink.

Where do you guys get ink?

thanks all

You hog-tie yourself stipulating OEM ink.

I buy all my ink for my Epson printers from a family owned company here in Florida. I know them personally and I also know that they are extremely fussy about the quality of the inks they sell.

I used to refill my Canon 5000 black ink carts with Epson Black ink purchased from my source here in FL. It worked just fine.

So having something that says Canon on it is immaterial.

Check out this site, Please.

http://www.inkproducts.com

Cheers!

B)

• 4 weeks later...

The problem with most compatible ink for Canon printers is that Canon puts a chip on the cartridge that helps the printer monitor ink levels. Most compatible cartridges say "without chip". I don't know how important it is to have that chip or if it can be overridden, and not all Canon printers care, AFAIK. It's my understanding that if you refill a Canon cartridge, the chip doesn't reset so it still thinks you're out of ink. I've been considering a new MP970 all-in-one but the ink has me concerned. It takes seven cartridges at $12-$15 per cartridge. If they last a year, on average, it might be okay, but if they last a month...ouch!

So MY question is does anyone have any experience with non-OEM cartridges in a higher end Canon printer?