LogonUI help Please

I've attached a picture of what my logon currently looks like. I want to remove the color that shows up behind each user. Is there any way to make that color transparent. I've tried reducing the picture that LogonStudio uses to 1x1, using a full sized 'transparent' picture, using the Windows standard transparency color (ff00ff). With every attempt I'm still left with the grey/black looking background. I would appriciate any help.

Thanks.

post-151260-1188768515_thumb.jpg

Edited by fiberglasscivic

• 2 weeks later...

So basically take a screenshot of how you would like it to look...then cut the exact shape of the bitmap. So basically it will still be there, youre just fooling your eyes...

if you need more clues let me know

Edited by laser21

• 2 months later...

You can try using 32bit bmp with full transparency and change all rcbmp(112,6,...) in UIFile to rcbmp(112,7,...). If that doesn't work, look for <style resid=hotaccountlistss> and/or <style resid=accountlistss> and then all logonaccount elements, particularly the alpha:x parameter. I didn't test it myself (there isn't resource hacker on this computer and I can't install it), so I really don't know if it works, but it should.

• 4 weeks later...