HFSLIP 1.6.2 & MCE 2005

EmRoD

Hi all,

I'm using the latest stable version to build XP PRO and HOME ISOs sucessfully with all hotfixes included (Ms Update says no critical and no recommanded update are missing)

But with an MCE 2005 source, i've included all specific MCE2005 updates, including WindowsXP-KB912024-v2-x86-FRA.exe but ms update says it's missing.

KB912024.CAT is present in SOURCESS\SVCPACK and listed in SVCPACK.INF.

Edit : after using sysprep, I've got an error " Advanced INF Install" Unable to find C:\Windows\INF\EasyCDBlock.inf.

it seems HFLSIP renames it to ezcdblck.inf

here's my hfslip.log and WU1.TXT.

Any help appreciated :)

HFSLIP.zip

Edited by EmRoD

Thanks, if you want me to test things, just ask me

For the inf error, any idea ?

thanks again for the great work and the support :)

edit: typo :P

Edited by EmRoD

You can use test release 70821a, but in your case I'd strongly recommend to remove the update that contains EasyCDBlock.inf (KB913800) because it's for WMP10. Worse: it contains quite a lot of the binaries that make up WMP10 and I'm sure you don't want HFSLIP to leave you with a mix of WMP10 and WMP11 core files...

I'm using KB913800 because if on my hfslip folder i use all the hotfixes present in my hfslip.log exepct this one, ms update show me this hotfix isn't installed.

Running 70821a atm, thanks

Edit :

I've re-run 70821a without KB913800, not more complain about EasyCDBlock.inf, after a sysprep, ms update doesn't complain about missing KB913800

But it still shows KB912024 as not installed.

thanks for the real time support ^^

Edited by EmRoD

I'm using KB913800 because if on my hfslip folder i use all the hotfixes present in my hfslip.log exepct this one, ms update show me this hotfix isn't installed.
Just be careful... ;)
I've re-run 70821a without KB913800, not more complain about EasyCDBlock.inf, after a sysprep, ms update doesn't complain about missing KB913800

But it still shows KB912024 as not installed.

I haven't looked into that yet. Should've mentioned that in my previous post... Sorry...

Thanks for the advice :)

-> just to say, if i remove KB912024 from the HF folder and integrate it via /integrate or via a silent installer it works without issue on the Hfslipped source;)