Image Validation

First off I am sorry if this topic has been discussed before. I have searched for hours, and found very little for what I want to do.

I am creating a really simple web site for my dad so he can sell some stuff he has. I have been designing it in Frontpage, and I still need to find a cheap or free host. But what I am in need of help with is creating a page to contact an email, but have some sort of image validation before allowing the user to submit the email. I am pretty sure I know how to create a form that will send the message to an email address, but I want to protect that email from spambots and such. I have found a couple scripts on the internet that will (I think) create the image and what not, but I have no idea how to implement it into the page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks for that link. That is exactly what I need. I have been researching a lot, and I have figured out what I need to do. I need two scripts: one to create and collect the form data and email it to an email address on the server side, without using the user's email program (no "mailto"). The second script is the validation that will not allow the user to send the form data until they type in the letters in the image. What I need help with is finding the form script, combining the two, and making it into a web page. If anyone can help me with this it would be appreciated. Thanks.