making a windows install cd with all Massstorage

I am new here, ;-) hah. anyways, this laptop i got has no floppy drive, so i naturally cannot install windows xp on it because it requires the sata drivers (on floppy lol). so I been sitting here, trying to make an image with nlite, looking at driver packs, and autostreamer, and none of it is turning out to be successful. this is the hardest thing ive ever tried to google. Id like to integrate all the massstorage drivers from driverpack. into a windows image, so i will never (anytime soon) have to worry about installing windows on a sata.

I cannot change to compatibily mode in bios.

I cannot use autostreamer for some awful reason

I cannot load massstorage driverpack in driverpack base.

Bartpe only seemed to allow me to boot into windows, not actually install fresh copy.

there seems to be dozens of helper apps for this, but they all seem to make it more complicated.

Any help/

well if you have a image ox xp sp2 decompresed on the drive, i would use nlite to do the unattended setup config first. then use Bâshrat DriverPacks ( http://www.driverpacks.net/ ). The driver packs must be last. Once on the driverpack site download all the packs you need and the base pack in one folder. DPs_BASE.exe This is the file you need when you want to slipstream the DriverPacks into your Windows XP CD.

and just follow the onscreen instrutions and tutorial included. once this process is done then go back into nlite and create a bootable iso.

This is very basic info hope it helps.