Weird problem

Mak0y

I've got that downloaded version of windows vista (from microsoft), comes with 3 files:

boot.wim

install.wim

X13-49120.exe

2,5 Gb total.

Ok, you run x13.. and it makes a Vista folder with the content of the DVD, for you instal/make an ISO etc.

Using vLite 1.1 I've made some modification, and create an ISO from that folder, so burned into a DVD, ok.. it was a HomePremium version, later I discovered that I accidently had removed all the "accessories" section, ok..

So i deleted that folder and i've runned X13-.. again and it created another Vista full folder, but when i get vLite to read it, AND choose the Homepremium version IT reads: Windows Vista (vLite) HOMEPREMIUM, wihtout the whole things i've had removed earlier and including the driver i've integred... If I choose another like ULTIMATE it goes ok, with everything.

vLite has changed my source files or it's just a bug or something?

i guess its bad WIM image

Bad WIM? If anything has cutoff the accessories section, it was vLite, dunno how and why, but it appears as: Windows Vista (vLite) HOMEPREMIUM, even when I run the setup directly from the setup.exe created by the WIM's, I think the question is: How do I restore my source files to it's original form? It was definitely vLite who changed it.

What do you think that you accidentally selected Accessories while pressing +(plus) sign on the Printers section, when it collapses the mouse is over Accessories checkbox, got the same report once, could be that.